Board meetings are held the Second Tuesday of each month. Parents and other members of the KHS community are welcome to attend board meetings.
Due to COVID-19 all Kestrel Heights Board of Directors will be held virtually until further notice. Board meetings will continue to be on the second Tuesday of the month at 6:30 PM and can be accessed virtual via the following link: https://zoom.us/j/97270389749 (Passcode: KHCS)
To see the Board schedule, agenda and meeting minutes from July 1, 2018 to the present, CLICK HERE and follow the instructions below:
- Welcome to the BoardOnTrack Public Portal for Kestrel Heights Public Charter School.
- Click on the “Meetings” tab in the upper left-hand corner to see Board Meeting Agendas and archived Meeting Minutes. Be sure you are in the correct quarter of the school year when searching for the board meeting.
- Click the <> arrows to move to a different quarter.
- Click on the meeting you wish to see and the Blue “View Minutes” button to download the meeting minutes.
- Mobile Phone Users: If you are using a mobile device, you may need to swipe left to see the Blue “View Minutes” button.
> KHS General Board Minutes Archive (Pre-July 1, 2018)