When collecting money for any school-related activities you must utilize the online payment center if the cost is $9 or more, Kestrel will also accept money orders, cashiers check (no personal checks) for payment options. Please understand that the fees associated does not go to Kestrel Heights Charter School.
Notice: Service Fee
- If you pay via debit or credit card, your statement will include a separate 2.95% or $2.50 minimum service fee for this transaction.
- If you pay by e-check, there will be an additional $2.00 service fee. This requires the provision of your checking/savings account number and your bank routing number.
* Your statement will reflect two line items for this transaction:
- Type of payment for Kestrel Heights Charter School.
- Service fee associated with the processing of your payment.